Renew your Packs, Troops, Teams, or Crews Charter
A representative of each unit can now renew their charter online. From Internet Rechartering, you can indicate returning members, add new members, and update information for an individual or the chartered organization. It is easier and faster to do rechartering on line.
How to Use
Get Trained to use on line rechartering: District November Roundtables will feature training on Internet Rechartering.
Each unit must select an adult to be its renewal processor; this adult must attend the training. Additionally, anyone who wants to learn more about how Internet Rechartering works can take the interactive Internet Rechartering tutorial and view the help.
To renew a charter online:
- Select someone to be the renewal processor for you unit by October 30th
- The renewal processor attends the November Roundtable to receive training and the unit access code.
- Thirty 30 days before the unit’s expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now and begins the process.
- When the online process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The unit leader and the chartered organization representative sign the charter renewal application. Bring the application
along with the material you received in your recharter packet (such as the Quality Unit application), and all appropriate fees to your district’s charter turn-in meeting, or to your local Service Center.
BSA Application forms:
- Cub Scout Application: English and Spanish
- Boy Scout, Varsity Scout, Venturer Application: English and Spanish
- Adult Application: English and Spanish
More information will be available in future issues of SIGNALS and at your monthly Roundtables.